My Blog List

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Heyy

Hey guys
I'm up at 2:10 am on saturday (or sunday, really...) night watching a documentary WW2 in Germany, I think...Well, really my mom's watching it. Meanwhile I have:
1. Created a twitter account!
2. Created a TeenVogue account and might be getting a two year subscription... ;)
3. picniked 3 AWESOME photos
4.googled "scene girls..." Thanks, ana(;
5. andd, some other stuff, I just wanted to put 5 things(;

Yesterday I had a fabu time wit my bffl ANA(; (hehe look at all my smiley faces;) andd almostt went to xbz.

Lately I've been quite, shall we say, IRRITATED at some people. I don't really care if those PEOPLE see this, cuz i dont really care what they think! Plus no one really reads this anyway, soo... anyway, the reason i brought this up was because I wanted to tell you guys that if youre mad at someone, instead of talking crap about them behind theyre back, and ignoring them when they ask whats wrong and ignoring and acting like a biatchh in general, hbu just talk to them. And if you dont want to talk to them, then maybe you guys arent as good friends as you thought. cuz thats what someone did to me, and trust me. It did not feel (and still doesnt feel) good.

I also think that someone pretty much blackmailing you, causing you to create a wall between you and one of your best friends is considered YOU being mean...but I guess thats just me...

I'm also kinda irritated with one of my teachers lately, bcuz MY PROJECT ON HUNGARY WAS AWESOME!!!but apparently HE didnt think so....so I added more pictures (thats apparently what my project was lacking, although the content of the project is what matters, right?) and now he keeps telling me to check powerschool for my grade. Well, I forgot my password and I told him that,and he still wont freaking tell me what my grade is! grr. Well, whatevs. You've probly got better things to do that read about my problems, so thanks and BYEE[;

PS OMG WE FINALLY GOT A PRINTER AND A LEGIT COMPUTER DESK AND WERE ALSO GETTING A SECOND BATHROOM WOOOOOOOO!

Peace, love, and all that crap, Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment