My Blog List

Monday, October 25, 2010

(:

Hey guys!
So  sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I have been sooooo busy lately. So this weekend I finished my project on Panama, interviewed my grandmother about Puerto Rico, wrote about a current event in the U.S., and finished my math hmwk. I rock. Oh, and in addition to all that, my mom and I went to IKEA to get a new purple comforter and sheets. I also cleaned my room. Uhuh. Beat that! So now I'm in the computer lab at my school, writing this after I just typed forty of Lisa Simpson's Fave things. It's a long story. Another reason I haven'e posted in a rlly long time is because I've just been going through a lot lately and last week was pretty tough. It's amazing what can change in a week(: Anywho, I gtg talk with a  false computer. Another long story. BYEE(:

Julia
P.S. GABI ROCKS(:

No comments:

Post a Comment